Looks like I have 5 on BO.
1. 10ohm Xicon resistors (291-10-RC)
2. 8ohm speaker (665-AS04508MR3R)
3. Kycon D-Sub std connectors (806-KF22X-B25S-NJ)
4. 47pf 50v ceramic capacitors (81-RPE5C1H470J2P1Z03)
5. LCD Display (668-NC-S16205DFGSAY)
The resistors (#1) and Kycon connectors (#3) show to be available late next month.
I can wait if necessary.
The speaker (#2) and the capacitors (#4) are shown as TBD** and may be discontinued? If there is nothing special about the 47pf capacitors, I can probably get them locally.
Any substitution on the speaker? Is the size or other specs critical?
The LCD display is shown as in stock. Hopefully they are holding it to ship with the other BO items when they are available.
Thanks for the help.
Presley Foster W5PD