Clearance Sale of SP1_Upgrade Kits Over

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      My clearance sale of SP-1/Upgrade kits is now over. The last two kits sold today to overseas buyers. I still have three SP-1 kits left (at $122.50), but these are not upgradable.  I have plenty of the SP-2 kits for sale still, at the sale price of $220. Thanks to all my SP builders who participated in the sale. I really appreciate your support.