Clearance Sale Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013

      Hi all,

      My clearance sale for the SP-1 (at $122.50), and the combination SP-1/SP-2 Upgrade kit ($195), is nearly over. As of this moment, I'm down to only two remaining SP1/SP_Upgrade packages, and three remaining SP-1 kits (which are not upgradeable). After these are gone, I'll have no more SP1s or SP1/Upgrade kits to sell. If you order either of these and and they're sold out, Harbachs will notify you and your purchase won't go through.

      A number of people have asked if I'm planning a closeout sale on my SP-2 kits. I've still got plenty of SP-2 kits to sell (probably several months worth, at least), so the answer is no. But my sales have been better than I originally anticipated, so while there's no need to close them out, I can afford now to discount my SP-2 kits from their normal $280 price. Therefore, as soon as I sell my remaining two SP-1/Upgrade kits (which will probably be within the next day), I'll announce a sale price of $220 for my SP-2 kits (plus shipping). That's not quite as good a deal as my closeout price on the SP1/Upgrade kits, but it's still a substantial savings over the original price. So if you miss out on the clearance sale, your fallback option won't be all that onerous.

      Oh, one other thing. I've noticed that many builders lately are buying extra pod PCBs. Three are supplied with the SP-2, but extras are good to keep on hand so you'll have extras as you change equipment in the future. Also, builders with many boatanchor and vintage rigs like to keep a pod permanently attached to their vintage transmitters. That makes it possible to rotate their vintage rigs onto their operating table with just one interface cable. So if you're buying an SP-2, you might consider adding a pod kit (three pod PCBs for $20) to your order.

      Tnx and 73,