Announcement: SP1 + SP_Upgrade Sale Nearly Over

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

      Hi Everybody,

      As many of you know I’ve been clearing out my inventory of SP-1s by combining them with an upgrade kit which converts the SP-1 to an SP-2. These combination packages have been selling very well at a discounted price of $195 (+shipping). This email is just to inform the group that my remaining inventory (as of this evening) is now only nine of the combination packages. Once these are gone, there will be no more for sale in the future. If you think you might want to add another SP-2 to your station in the future, I’d advise taking advantage of the sale price while these units are still available. I will be still be selling regular SP-2s after the sale, but not at the clearance price. If you want to buy one, just order it in the usual way through the Harbach website. If they’re already gone, then obviously the sale won’t be completed.

      Thanks and 73,