Problems with new build...

  • torreylm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      I completed my StationPro II and one pod (so far) for the Elecraft K3.

      Problem 1: The AMP Relay jacks(at least to amps 1 & 2 which are connected) do not key. The coax relay box switches properly as evidenced by power passing through the selected amp. It's just that the amp relay jacks do not close for the selected amp.

      Problem 2: The Station Pro II does not pass through the left speaker channel. Right speaker passes through normally.

      Thoughts appreciated on solving these problems.

      Thanks!

      73 de Torrey N9PY