KWM-380 SPII pod Pin Out

  • Torrey Mitchell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012

      Here’s what I came up with Jerry.  Jim Garland says it looks right.

      73 Torrey N9PY

      (resend from yesterday).

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012
        Hey, Torrey--

        I wonder if you could upload your pinouts for the KWM-380. I have my 380 connected to the SPII, and as I recall, I have only a few of the pins connected. I might go back and rewire the thing, depending on what yours looks like.

        Thanks and 73
        John
        w4kv

        --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Torrey Mitchell" <torreym@...> wrote:

        > Here's what I came up with Jerry. Jim Garland says it looks right.
        >

        > 73 Torrey N9PY
        >
        > (resend from yesterday).

      • Torrey Mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012

          Good morning John,

          I cannot vouch for this since I have not yet built it.  W8ZR looked over the pin outs and said it looks right.

          73 Torrey N9PY

          I wonder if you could upload your pinouts for the KWM-380. I have my 380 connected to the SPII, and as I recall, I have only a few of the pins connected. I might go back and rewire the thing, depending on what yours looks like.

          Thanks and 73
          John
          w4kv

          --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Torrey Mitchell" <torreym@...> wrote:

          > Here's what I came up with Jerry. Jim Garland says it looks right.
          >

          > 73 Torrey N9PY
          >
          > (resend from yesterday).

        • Torrey Mitchell
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012