RE: [stationpro] Basic Stamp 2 Substitution?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012

      Hi Mark,

      I've not used the BX2-IC, so can't speak from personal experience, but if the pinout is the same as for the BS2-IC it should work fine. I did substitute a BS2SX I had on hand, just to see if it that would work, and it worked fine, though I had to tweak some of the firmware to compensate for the BS2DX's faster clock (the CW came out too high pitched and fast!). With the extra memory of the BS2-E, you could probably fit in a few more features, if you like programming the Stamps. In any case, give it a try, because you can always buy a BS2-IC if necessary. However, I predict it will work perfectly.