Re: Secondary antenna switch needed

  • kc0cqq
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi Jim,

      I got the Network PCB in the mail today - Thanks much. I cannot seem to find the cutting template for the enclosure that you refer to in the Network Manual. Do I download it from somewhere?

      Thanks again & 73,
      Sebastian - NS0W

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012

        Oops, sorry Sebastian. I forget that it was a separate document from the instruction sheets. I’ve attached it to this email.

        I got the Network PCB in the mail today - Thanks much. I cannot seem to find the cutting template for the enclosure that you refer to in the Network Manual. Do I download it from somewhere?

        Thanks again & 73,
        Sebastian - NS0W

        --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sebastian,
        >
        > Sorry to take so long responding to your inquiry, but I was in WDC over
        the
        > holidays visiting my son and his family. My visit coincided with the
        > nightmarish storm which pounded the eastern seaboard, and we were without
        > power for several days.
        >
        > I don't see any reason why your switching idea wouldn't work fine. I'll
        > drop a network PCB in the mail for you (no charge). Let me know how the
        > arrangement works out.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Jim W8ZR
        >

        > _____

        w:st="on">Dayton in 2011 but at that time