RE: [stationpro] Secondary antenna switch needed

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2012

      Hi Sebastian,

      Sorry to take so long responding to your inquiry, but I was in WDC over the holidays visiting my son and his family. My visit coincided with the nightmarish storm which pounded the eastern seaboard, and we were without power for several days.

      I don’t see any reason why your switching idea wouldn’t work fine.  I’ll drop a network PCB in the mail for you (no charge). Let me know how the arrangement works out.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012
        Hi Jim,

        I got the Network PCB in the mail today - Thanks much. I cannot seem to find the cutting template for the enclosure that you refer to in the Network Manual. Do I download it from somewhere?

        Thanks again & 73,
        Sebastian - NS0W

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012

          Oops, sorry Sebastian. I forget that it was a separate document from the instruction sheets. I’ve attached it to this email.

          I got the Network PCB in the mail today - Thanks much. I cannot seem to find the cutting template for the enclosure that you refer to in the Network Manual. Do I download it from somewhere?

          Thanks again & 73,
          Sebastian - NS0W

          --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sebastian,
          >
          > Sorry to take so long responding to your inquiry, but I was in WDC over
          the
          > holidays visiting my son and his family. My visit coincided with the
          > nightmarish storm which pounded the eastern seaboard, and we were without
          > power for several days.
          >
          > I don't see any reason why your switching idea wouldn't work fine. I'll
          > drop a network PCB in the mail for you (no charge). Let me know how the
          > arrangement works out.
          >
          > 73,
          >
          > Jim W8ZR
          >

          > _____

          w:st="on">Dayton in 2011 but at that time