Going to Dayton??

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012

      Hi All,

      If you’re headed to Dayton this year, be sure and stop by and say howdy. I’ll be hanging out at the Harbach Electronics fleamarket spaces 2208-2211, where I’ll set up a little StationPro display. If I’m not there, I’ll probably be in the arena with my buddy Jerry K8RA, who is selling his paddles.  If you’re thinking about buying an SP-I or SP-II, you’ll get a cash-and-carry “Dayton Discount,” just as last year. Hope to see you there!