Station II PRO for sale

  • lmfin@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      A while ago someone was looking for a "ready built" Station II PRO. I have one all built and tested for sale. I am down to 2 transceivers and plan to build the Station PRO I. The unit has never been used and was built by an experienced builder. These are beautiful and very well designed units. If interested, please contact me off list. Thanks, Lynn Finch, W2MSJ