Italian Amateur Looking for a StationPro Builder

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hi Everybody,
      Here's a request I received from Andrea, IV3XWD, who is hoping to find somebody willing to build an SP-II for her. Pse email her at iv3xwd@... if you're willing to help her out:
      Tnx,
      Jim W8ZR

      TEXT OF EMAIL FOLLOWS:

      Hi Jim,
      It's Andrea IV3XWD from Italy.Congratulations for your Kits, they are really well done!!

      Give me some help please.
      I'm absolutely not a self-builder, I have a Mechanical school degree….
      Ham from 1992 but really not able to build such a Kit like the Station
      Pro 2…..

      I would interested at the Station Pro 2 to connect all my vintage gear.
      Would you please suggest me how it could be possible to arrange a
      Station Pro 2 assembled and wired?

      The best solution could be to find one in the US able to do the
      assembly and testing for me, I could arrange the 2 orders and payment
      from Italy, first delivery to US, assembling and than final delivery
      to Italy.
      Do you know someone could be so kind to do the assembly for me?

      Please give me some help,
      The Station Pro 2 is really a final dream after a long story of
      connections, relay burned, switches and so on……