MB-1 Meter Kit

  • fserota@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      I could not agree more with Ed. I waited a long time for myMB-1, as I saw it for the first time at Dayton. It was worth the wait. A fantastic laboratory grade instrument the one will never outgrow. The kit was a lot of fun and I learned a lot both from the kit and from Lou. His support has been legendary: I didn't realize that he included both red and green LEDs for the builder to choose the one he preferred, and that they were supposed to go into sockets, so you could change your mind at any time, I foolishly soldered a mixture of colors. My wife first noticed that the colors were marked on the Styrofoam packing. My older eyes missed it entirely. Lou sent me a whole new board and set of LEDs and refused payment, even though it was clearly my mistake.

      This is one instrument every shack should have.

      Fred, K3BHX