OT - New Kit

  • e_j_schuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
      This is a little off topic, but I assume that everyone on this list likes to build projects. I just ordered and built the new Meterbuilder MB-1 power meter. It is an amazimg piece of equipment. Great kit (along the lines if Jim's projects) and is probably the last power meter I'll ever need! You can see it at: www.meterbuilder.com

      73,
      Ed - K6CTA
    • n4eco_bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
        Ed,

        On the web site it took me quite a while to figure out that the MB-HF1 coupler is included with the basic kit. I assume the coupler is preassembled.

        Very interesting Meter, doubt that I'll be building one, though I might be interested in the coupler for the right price.

        73, de N4ECO - Bob Archer