I am most pleased

  • Mac Mc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Wow is understated, but most of you already know this, but if any or just debating or trying self conviction,  wait no longer, my Semi Kit SP II  arrived yesterday, i am impressed with every aspect of it, Quality, Design, Instructions Jim has left little to chance, i had slight trepidation lingering from my early 70's with Heathkit experiences, heathkik never faced Jim Garland rather Jim learned greatly from heath and vowed to top them in every aspect and has done so...   This is the single biggest step i could hope to ever make toward making what could be a world class station finally into a reality, and in my lifetime to still enjoy the fruits of it all ..

      Thank you so much for your efforts and warm regards Jim:  mac/mc  w5merry christmas