Re: "Safety Precaution"

  • n4eco_bob
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
      Mike,

      I've studied the SP II code and have an answer for a default amplifier selected at power up.

      I've put a document with the code change on my web site. http://www.n4eco.com/ N4ECO Links.

      73,

      N4ECO - Bob Archer

      --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@...> wrote:

      > Jim - No rush - just wondering if it can be easily done otherwise I have to re-train. Problem with "leaving it on" is not the SPII - it's the 12V power supply I worry about keeping on 24/7.

    • Michael Raskin
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2011
        Bob - Thanks for the info.  Question:  is line 3 correct? "For Amp # 1?

        For Amp # 1 (If amp=0 THEN amp1)

        For Amp # 2 (If amp=0 THEN amp2)

        For Amp # 1 (If amp=0 THEN amp3)

        I've studied the SP II code and have an answer for a default amplifier selected at power up.

        I've put a document with the code change on my web site. http://www.n4eco.com/ N4ECO Links.

        73,

        N4ECO - Bob Archer

        --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@...> wrote:

        > Jim - No rush - just wondering if it can be easily done otherwise I have to re-train. Problem with "leaving it on" is not the SPII - it's the 12V power supply I worry about keeping on 24/7.

      • n4eco_bob
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 10, 2011
          Line three should read
          For Amp # 3 (If amp=0 THEN amp3)
          I've fixed it on my site.
          Sorry about that.

          --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@...> wrote:

          > Bob - Thanks for the info. Question: is line 3 correct? "For Amp # 1?
          >
          > For Amp # 1 (If amp=0 THEN amp1)
          > For Amp # 2 (If amp=0 THEN amp2)
          >
          > For Amp # 1 (If amp=0 THEN amp3)
        • Michael Raskin
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 10, 2011
            Bob - This is what is needed.  Only two minor changes to the code to make it happen.  I set my SPII for amp1 to be the default amp at power up.

            Thanks again and 73,
            Mike, W4UM