Announcement - Harbach Electronics now distributing StationPro Kits

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011

      Hi All,

      I’m pleased to announce that, effective immediately, Harbach Electronics (http://www.harbachelectronics.com/) is now handling the marketing and distribution of all StationPro kits for me. Harbach is a well-known supplier of electronic kits. The company  is owned by Jeff Weinberg, W8CQ, a long-time friend and all-around great guy.  There is no price increase for purchasing StationPro kits and accessories through Harbach, but the change means I’ll be able to devote more of my time to providing technical support (and sometimes moral support!) for StationPro builders and users. I also hope to spend more time at my workbench on future projects.  Thanks!

      Jim W8ZR

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        Group--

        Jeff does a great job with Harbach. Back when I was rehabilitating a couple of extensively modified Heathkit SB-220s, Harbach was an absolute lifesaver. Jim couldn't have found a more honest, more responsive place for the SP.

        73
        John
        w4kv