RE: [stationpro] Re: A little off topic question about MIC switching

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2011

      Hi Bob,

      Your circuit looks fine to me. I don’t see any problem with it at all. Of course, since all the Mic-, Up, Dwn, etc., wires are tied in parallel for the four connectors, one would have to be careful that the connected radios don’t have any conflict. Most likely this would happen if the radios supplied a voltage (e.g., +5V or +8V) for an Electret mic.