StationPro II unused F.S.

  • Craig Anderson - Ext. 1365
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011

      I built a StationPro II with the intent to use it with multiple Icom rigs and amps but had the opportunity to purchase an Icom IC-7800 and SPE 1K-FA ($$$$) that satisfies all of my needs.  Before I list the StationPro II on QTH.COM or EBay I thought I would offer it here in case anyone needs a second unit.  A former engineer (me) carefully assembled it and the three PODS are unwired.  Both front panel mic connectors are of the 8-pin variety as I had Icom equipment.  In perfect unused condition.  Make me an offer.  I have about $575 in the unit.

      Craig W9CLA

    • Michael Raskin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
        Craig - I have two and may be looking for a third. Are both mic jacks wired for Icom?  Please email me direct at w4um@...

        Mike W4UM

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011

          StationProII is sold.

          Thanks, W9CLA

          Craig L. Anderson, Ed.S.

          Vice President – Corporate, Foundation & Community Relations

          Saint Paul College

          Minnesota State Colleges & Universities System

          Voice: 651.846.1365

          Fax:    651.846.1675

          cid:3389789862_1743488