Favor Request for StationPro Builders

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011

      Hi Gang,

      I’m making plans for going to Dayton this year, and will be setting up a little indoor exhibit to sell my StationPro kits.  If you’re planning on going, be sure and stop by to visit. I’ll be in the North Hall, Booth 0244, which I’m sharing with my buddy Jerry K8RA, who will be selling his morse paddles.

      I have two favors to request:

      (1) I’d appreciate your writing up comments about your StationPro on eHam for me. I think user reviews would be greatly appreciated by prospective builders, since it represents a rather expensive purchase for most hams. The URL is http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/9293

      (2) I’d also appreciate your emailing me a photo of your station, if you’ve got your SP up-and-running. I thought it would be fun to display a “rogue’s gallery” of StationPro stations when I’m at Dayton .

      Many thanks and 73,