SP-POD

  • e_j_schuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      Any idea when these boards will be available??

      Ed - K6CTA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010

        Hi Ed,

        I’ve got spare pod PCBs ready to ship now, but haven’t yet made the change to my website ordering form. They’re $20 for three, including shipping.  PayPal or personal chexk is fine.  If you don’t mind, send me your mailing address,too,  so I won’t have to dig though the pile to find it.