StationPro II complete!!!

  • w4pgm
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2010
      Jim:

      Thanks for a great kit. Lots of fun to build and very well documented. Unfortunately I have to leave town tomorrow or I would have the pods finished and installed.

      Best regards,

      Paul
      W4PGM
    • Don Cunningham
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2010
        Good show, Paul!!  I guess I'm that far along, but had hesitated to say I was completed until the pods were built, hi.  I can't decide whether to try it on my modern rigs or the vintate ones, so am procrastinating right now.  Two of my "modern rigs" have "dedicated" amps, so the Station Pro II is less useful to them.  Always something difficult.  I too enjoyed the build and compliment Jim on the excellent kit, with extremely good documentation.
        73,
        Don, WB5HAK
      • w4pgm
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
          Yes, I guess that I jumped the gun. Went in to the office early and put together 1 pod so I guess I am almost done!!!!

          Best,

          Paul
          W4PGM

          --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Don Cunningham" <donc@...> wrote:

          > Good show, Paul!! I guess I'm that far along, but had hesitated to say I was completed until the pods were built, hi. I can't decide whether to try it on my modern rigs or the vintate ones, so am procrastinating right now. Two of my "modern rigs" have "dedicated" amps, so the Station Pro II is less useful to them. Always something difficult. I too enjoyed the build and compliment Jim on the excellent kit, with extremely good documentation.
          > 73,
          > Don, WB5HAK

        • Don Cunningham
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
            Good for you, Paul.  NOW you are officially finished, I would say.  These darned rigs with band change and computer information needed between rig and amp and built in tuners make it very hard to use with this.  I guess I'll be using mine on my vintage rigs.  Don't take that wrong, I may still need two or more to handle all them, hi.
            73,
            Don, WB5HAK