Cover Plaque Award

  • fixitman7373
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      Jim,

      Congratulations on the QST award!!

      I mean this whole heartedly, you deserve it for the great job on the Station Pro I & II as well as all the other goodies!!

      I may not be the first to thank you and not the last for sure.

      Thanks again!

      Jack K3JAS
    • Paul Christensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        Congrats, Jim!  How many QST cover plaques will that be on the wall?

        Paul, W9AC

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
          Bravo Jim !

          De ce côté de l'Atlantique je vous adresse mes plus vives félicitations.

          73
          José F5JD
        • JAMES HEYE
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010