See the StationPro at Dayton

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi Gang,
      If you're headed to Dayton this year, stop by for a visit at the new "Homebrew Round-up" area in the North Arena. I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday and will bring along a couple of StationPros (both the SP-I and SP-II)for you to inspect. Under Hamvention rules, I can't take any orders, but I'll be happy to answer any questions.

      The Homebrew Roundup is a new Hamvention feature this year, for hams to display their latest creations. It in a block of tables (nos. 179,180,191,192,203 and 204)at the East end of the North Arena, adjacent to the loading dock area. If I'm not at my table, I'll probably be with my buddy Jerry K8RA at his exhibit, No. 244. CU there!