Pod Pin Connections for FT-2000/D and IC-7700

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      I've uploaded two Pod pinout files to the reflector for the Yaesu FT-2000/D and Icom IC-7700 transceivers. If you have either of these two radios, these pinouts would be a good starting point for wiring up your pod cables. However, keep in mind that these pinouts are for my personal radios, and I did not use all the features on the transceivers (e.g., transverter ports, etc..
    • Michael Raskin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        Where can I find these files?  I have been on this reflector for only three weeks and haven't seen it posted, but I could have missed it!

        Mike, W4UM

        I've uploaded two Pod pinout files to the reflector for the Yaesu FT-2000/D and Icom IC-7700 transceivers. If you have either of these two radios, these pinouts would be a good starting point for wiring up your pod cables. However, keep in mind that these pinouts are for my personal radios, and I did not use all the features on the transceivers (e.g., transverter ports, etc..

      • Don Cunningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
          Mike,
          Look at the bottom of each message and you will see a link to files.  You have to sign into your Yahoo account, but should see both of Jim's new files.
          73,
          Don, WB5HAK