Pod Pinout for IC-7800

  • Michael Raskin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      Jim has a pinout for the K3 on page 54 of the manual.  I have used the same pinout for my K3 pod except I added Amp ALC and omitted FN1, FN2, and FN4 from the mic line.  Rather than reinvent the wheel, has anyone done a pinout for the IC-7800?  My main concerns are ACC-1 and ACC-2 on the IC-7800.  Do you connect anything to the CAT/Data, Line In, or Line Out pads?  I am using the IC-78 with the PW-1, but I also want to be able to use the IC-7800 with a THP HL-2.5K amp.  Has anyone out there done this?

      Mike, W4UM
    • w8je77
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
        Mike,

        I have the same configuration regarding the pinout for my Icom 7800 and my THP HL-2.5Kfx amp. I am just about to start building the pods for my radios and wonder if you received/determined the answer to your question. If so, would you be willing to share your solution with me?

        Thanks,
        Terry, W8JE

        --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@...> wrote:

        > Jim has a pinout for the K3 on page 54 of the manual. I have used the same pinout for my K3 pod except I added Amp ALC and omitted FN1, FN2, and FN4 from the mic line. Rather than reinvent the wheel, has anyone done a pinout for the IC-7800? My main concerns are ACC-1 and ACC-2 on the IC-7800. Do you connect anything to the CAT/Data, Line In, or Line Out pads? I am using the IC-78 with the PW-1, but I also want to be able to use the IC-7800 with a THP HL-2.5K amp. Has anyone out there done this?
        >
        > Mike, W4UM

      • Michael Raskin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          Terry - I send it to you in a few day as I am out of town.