      73,
      Jim w8zr

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 11, 2014, at 8:20 AM, "Dave Trainor dave@... [stationpro]" <stationpro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Jim, I’d like to order 2 of them.  Do I send you a paypal payment?

      David Trainor, N8ZFM
      Infrastructure Manager
      Long John Silvers's
      502-424-6565

      From: "stationpro@yahoogroups.com" <stationpro@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM
      To: "stationpro@yahoogroups.com" <stationpro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [stationpro] Update on Black Front Panels

      Hi everybody,

      I've decided to include a new replacement power switch with each black front panel for the SP-2. I'm including the replacement switch because it's likely the original switch will be damaged when swapping the panels. The new switch will now be included when the panels are shipped by Harbach Electronics. The price of the panel + switch is now $30 plus shipping. The shipping cost will likely be a bit higher than originally planned, because the switch and panel won't fit in a priority mailing envelope. Detailed instructions for replacing the panel can be downloaded now either from my StationPro website, the Harbach website, or HERE. Thanks!