604Re: [stationpro] SP-II Black Front Panels Available

  • Lionking45
    Aug 10, 2014
      Jim,

      The SP2 has allowed me to do so many things efficiently that I consider it an essential part of my setup.  Thanks for a great product.

      Ariel NY4G

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 10, 2014, at 9:59 AM, "'Jim Garland' 4cx250b@... [stationpro]" <stationpro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Bill,

      Many thanks for your kind words. This has been a fun project for me, and I'm glad you've enjoyed using your StationPro.  I've devoted my homebrewing efforts the past year or so designing and building a high power 80m/160m linear amplifier for myself, using three Russian GU74B tetrodes. I wrote an article for QST for the amp's QSK circuit, which can be retrofitted into almost any amplifier, and that will be published sometime in the next few months (QST isn't saying when, yet). The circuit uses vacuum relays and works very well. At the very least I'll make the small (3"x5") PCB available for buiilders, and Harbach will probably make up complete kits. That's all I've got planned at the moment.