      To: 4cx250b@...; stationpro@yahoogroups.com
      From: stationpro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:00:26 +0000
      Subject: [stationpro] Finally !!!! I have wired my db9 cable correctly.

      Hi Jim & group,

      Up hill all the way. I flipped the db9 connector pin numbers three times. Each time the cable got shorter by 4". Getting good at wiring the 4-pin mic connector I added on the back panel for the db9 cable though. And I actually got the small screw back in the connector myself 'once.' (old eyes and numb fingers)

      Anyway, it fired up, took my data and is working (lights and switches work). I'm a happy man.

      Next the pods and some shack rearranging. I'll keep you all up to date.

      Moving ahead, slowly.....

      73, John Dilks, K2TQN
      Having fun smelling hot rosin and solder again.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic