554Looking for a builder or swapper.

  • chas
    Feb 7, 2014
      GREETINGS ALL.
      I have purchased a SP-2 but have suffered a medical setback that is taking
      longer to recover from than I thought it would. I was really looking forward
      to assembling this set and recapturing some of the fun I had as a kid
      kitbuilding Heath and other projects.

      to the point..

      Is it possible that someone on the list could finish this kit for me?
      I have only that which Jim sent me. iow, I need the Mouser set of parts,
      etc. I would still like to find a black panel.

      Ideally, I would like to swap what I have to someone with a finished set with
      a reasonable amount of boot.

      Please contact me and let me know what is agreeable.

      HINT... it is hell to get old and to start suffering the slings and arrows,
      etc. Avoid it if at all possible! <G>

      73 es tnx
      chas k5dam

      --

      PLEASE REMEMBER TO DELETE HEADERS!

      If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history, which
      includes my email address.
      It is a courtesy to me and to others who do not wish to have their e-mail
      addresses sent all over the world.
      If you are including me in a multi-address email, please use the Bcc feature.
      Thanks

      CHAS
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic