551Re: [stationpro] Constructed Station Pro II for sale

  • Michael Raskin
    Feb 7 7:07 AM
      I will take both.

      Mike W4UM

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 7, 2014, at 9:15 AM, <jprofitt@...> wrote:

      I have two completely constructed Station Pro II's for sale. One original aluminum front panel model and a Black panel model 2B. Both units have microphone jacks wired for Yaesu and Icom.  Both units have 3 unused pod circuit boards and manual. You must supply your own 12v power source. I will include a home made Basic Stamp cable wired for a standard Com port and will setup the display to your liking.  Both work flawlessly and I have a third Pro for my personal use. Original $450 shipped, Black panel $500 shipped.
      Jim Profitt, NM8O

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic