549Re: [stationpro] Updated SP-2 Mouser Parts List

  • Mike K9UW
    Feb 3, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 118 Bytes

    Jim, your final sentence begs the question:  What "other" projects do you envision?  If it's ham-related, there's a bunch of us here who are VERY curious!

    73, de Mike, K9UW

    On Feb 03, 2014, Jim Garland wrote:

    Hi Everybody,

    I've updated the Mouser SP-2 parts list (https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=bc1237ac50) to eliminate excessive backorder delays. (I didn't bother finding substitute parts for two items with a month or shorter backorder time.) Also, there are a few part number changes, resulting from parts that have been assigned new numbers after passing European environmental regulations. Same part, different part number. Go figure.

    My inventory of ready-to-ship SP-2 kits is now down to three. I have enclosures and other pieces to make approximately twenty more kits, but have to order some front panel PCBs before assembling everything.. Then I'll be out of the StationPro business permanently, except for spare parts and technical support, which I'll maintain indefinitely. This has been a really fun project, and I've really enjoyed getting to know you guys, but I'm ready to move on to other projects!