538Re: [stationpro] Re: Bleed of Audio from Transceiver 1 into Transceivers 2 and 3

  • Greg Fischer
    Jan 12, 2014
      Jim's support to his customers has absolutely been top notch along the lines of Elecraft support.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 12, 2014, at 9:18 AM, Lionking45 <lionking45@...> wrote:

      Your responsiveness to your customers is first class.  Thanks for being patient with me and the niggling issues I have had - mostly my doing.  The instructions were great.  It would be good to have resistance checks along the way in a future revision of the manual.   I really enjoy the tool you have developed.  I will have a shot soon of the new arrangement in my blog.  I have always given the Stationpro2 high praise with my fellow hams.  Interestingly, most of my equipment is built by me - albeit from kits.  This includes the K2/100, the Hardrock and the KX3 and now the SP2.  The SP2 is a joy to use.  Thanks for developing such a tool.

      Ariel NY4G

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 12, 2014, at 11:00 AM, "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@...> wrote:

      Hi Ariel,

      I'm really glad all is working well now. I think most SP builders find that after using the unit for awhile, it would be very hard to do without it!

      By the way, my inventory of SP2  kits is getting very low (three or four, if I remember correctly), so soon I'll have to stop selling them for awhile. I have enough front panels and enclosures left to make up twenty or so additional kits, but I"ll have to reorder some printed circuit boards.  I've sold nearly 300 StationPros so far. It's been a really fun project, and I've met a lot of very interesting people in the process.  Not surprisingly, most of the USA builders hold Extra Class licesnses.

      Jim W8ZR