      From: Jim Garland
      Sent: ‎January‎ ‎4‎, ‎2014 ‎1‎:‎24‎ ‎PM
      To: stationpro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [stationpro] Re: Bleed of Audio from Transceiver 1 into Transceivers 2 and 3

      Ariel, you could also undo the PL259s from the TRX1 jack and also from the output jack of the Relay box, and then jumper the two disconnected PL259s together with a barrel connector. If you do this, leave all the adaptors in the line, so that nothing is changed except that the relay box is replaced by the barrel connector. If you get a high SWR only with the relay box in the line, then that does point to a problem inside the relay box, or else possibly a dirty or bad contact on the output jack of the relay box.  (Since you see the high swr on all the other jacks, the only thing they have in common is being routed to the output jack.) Good luck, and don't get discouraged. We'll find this! It's going to turn out to be something simple.

      Jim

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic