442Re: [stationpro] Re: Received panel yesterday - Thanks!

  • Jim Heye
    Aug 24, 2013
      I received my panel yesterday! As a added bonus I ordered a desoldering tool that I wanted for sometime to assist in the refit.

      Thanks Jim,

      Jim K5WLQ

      Chris Kepus <ckepus@...> wrote:

      Been reading all the rave reviews….opened my package yesterday… WOW!!  The reviews are UNDERstated!!

      Thanks, Jim!

      73,

      Chris W7JPG

      PS: Your excellent packing and box size paid off.  First time that I can remember that a medium PM box came through  really whacked with a major sized dent!

      As I opened the box I started breathing easier when I saw the large cocoon of bubble wrap.  Panel was unscathed.

      "Any day above ground is a good day"

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic