    Sep 12, 2012
      Thanks for the verification, Jim.  I do like your aesthetic sense...make the PCBs look good even if no one will see them.

      73 - Bill / K5LR

      On 11 Sep 2012, at 13:16 , Jim Garland wrote:

      Yes, these will work fine, Bill, though I prefer the pretty blue color of the other ones.

      From: stationpro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stationpro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of k5lr_bill
      Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:39 AM
      To: stationpro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stationpro] Parts substitution

      Mouser has backordered 21RX510-RC (1000pf 50V X7R Xicon Multilayer ceramic caps) until November 9.

      581-SR155C102KAR looks like a reasonably good substitution...price is 3x but that's $1.50 difference total.

      Any downside to the replacement part? Know of a better sub?

      Thanks - Bill / K5LR

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic