282Re: [stationpro] Re: Anyone incorporated antenna switching into the StationPro II?

  • James Robbins
    Apr 23, 2012
      Good morning Ed,

      Many thanks for responding to my inquiry about antenna switching and
      the StationPro II.

      My setup currently is pretty simple using only two transceivers
      basically with one THP amp. My main purpose was to simplify the key/
      headphones/mic/PTT switching between them.

      As far as antenna switching, I was thinking that I could modify Jim's
      beautiful unit by routing the RF output of his "RF relay unit" box to
      my Dow-Key antenna relays (controlling them via a rotary switch which
      I could incorporate into the StationPro). This would provide a
      simple way to manually put any of the three antennas to either rig/
      amplifier.

      73,
      Jim
      N1JR