229StationPro II unused F.S.

  • Craig Anderson - Ext. 1365
    Jun 2, 2011

      I built a StationPro II with the intent to use it with multiple Icom rigs and amps but had the opportunity to purchase an Icom IC-7800 and SPE 1K-FA ($$$$) that satisfies all of my needs.  Before I list the StationPro II on QTH.COM or EBay I thought I would offer it here in case anyone needs a second unit.  A former engineer (me) carefully assembled it and the three PODS are unwired.  Both front panel mic connectors are of the 8-pin variety as I had Icom equipment.  In perfect unused condition.  Make me an offer.  I have about $575 in the unit.

      Craig W9CLA

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic