222Extra StationPro Pod PCBs Now Available

    Mar 11, 2011

      StationPro builders can now purchase extra Pod PCBs from the “Order Kits” page of the StationPro website. Extra pod PCBs are sold in lots of three for $20, which includes shipping to all USA and international destinations.

      I’d recommend builders pick up a few extra pod PCBs to have on hand when their equipment changes. In my own station, I leave a completed pod permanently attached to the back of each of my vintage rigs. Then, hooking up a rig involves only plugging in one cable, which is very convenient. (There’s no need to rush with your order, though. I’ve got a few hundred extra pod PCBs now in inventory!)