1Welcome from W8ZR

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Mar 24, 2010
      I'd like to invite any interested hams to post their StationPro comments and questions to this new Group. The StationPro and its accompanying website will be officially launched when an article on the project appears in QST, hopefully by early summer. Until then, prospective builders can ask questions and offer comments here, and I will also post frequent updates on the status of the project. The StationPro I and II are currently in a "production" phase, which means that I and a few friends are sorting printed circuit boards and other kit components and tweaking the documentation. 73, de Jim W8ZR