118Re: SP II

  • e_j_schuller
    Aug 2, 2010
      --- In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raskin" <rask1553@...> wrote:

      > At least this will give me some time to ponder the mic wiring to the >front panel. I haven't decided which way to go since my only mic is a >PR-781 which I use for all rigs. I don't even have a rig brand mic >and have no idea what up or down are for.

      Mike...

      I used the 8-pin connector for one slot, and wired it up for all of the "options" for the main rig (a K3). For the other connector, I used a 4-pin jack (like what is on older Ten Tec rigs). I find that these are much simpler to wire up, especially if there is not a need for the extra functions. This gives me the option of using most any type of mic.

      73,
      Ed - K6CTA
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic