Re: Rihannsu

  • Klio624
    Message 1 of 3926 , Oct 10, 2000
      Nothing to apologize for. My request wasn't
      actually in reference to your post. This was a pre-emptive
      strike. You invited comments, and I just wanted to remind
      people that some poor souls have bookstores that are not
      the quickest when shelving new books. I had visions
      of someone posting a detailed comparison of the two
      visions or saying, "I really loved it when Duane....."
      and inadvertently revealing something major. Also
      Yahoo displays about 18 lines of text so I was
      concerned that people would leave a few lines of space, but
      I'd end of seeing the spoiler because of the way
      messages are displayed. Since you mention it, what's
      considered recent?
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002