Re: Rihannsu

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Oct 10, 2000
      My apologies. My message did not contain any plot
      details, just a commentary of the difference between
      Duane's vision of the Romulans and the canon, so I did
      not consider the message a possible spoiler. The club
      does have a spoiler policy that if the book is a
      recent release and you are going to discuss plot details
      that you put not only spoiler in the subject line but
      also leave spoiler space.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002