New Books

  • spaci1701
    Message 1 of 3926 , Oct 2, 2000
      I only have one problem with all the new books
      being released lately - they're outstripping my
      cash-flow! So I find that I'm falling behind. Just got a
      gift certificate for my b-day though, so I should be
      able to renew my money-saver membership at the
      bookstore and get at least one book. Can't wait to read the
      2 new Diane Duane one's, the previous 2 in that
      'series' are some of the best written, deepest, and most
      enjoyable of all the TOS books. Just finished book 9 of NF.
      I've got to get book 10 ASAP because right now, I'm
      about ready for a rubber room. Soleta did what!?! That
      one was all over the map, but in a good way. I don't
      know who's going where, doing what or anything. I
      loved it! But I'm desperate to find out just what the
      heck's going on!
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002