RE: [Star Trek Books] Pantheon, SS Valiant and Stragazer books in general.

  • Ian McFarlane
    Message 1 of 64 , Aug 31, 2003
      I guess that the The Lost Era, Mission Gamma and Section 31 books have
      showed me what Trek books can be and I guess that I got spoiled. I had
      much higher hopes for the Stargazer series.

      I will also say this.MJF seems to usually get more of his books
      invalidated than any other Trek writer than I've seen (except for maybe
      Shatner).

      I'll say one more thing.the Pocket Book editors must have a general
      sensibility about fitting in stories into the general Trek Universe or
      else why bother with a Stargazer series set before the Enterprise D in
      the first place or even The Lost Era for that matter?

      Message 64 of 64 , Sep 11 3:57 PM
        Bless you!

        April

        dwardkc@... wrote: