Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: New STAR TREK T.V. series?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:36 AM
      Hi, Jerry, You're right it is confusing. It links to Paramount & to 2 other websites I've never heard of. The break down of this project seems to set it either after TNG or maybe during or after Voyager. It makes reference to Cmdr Checkov & Capt. Archer & Cocharn & his "wife" the Ex-starfleet commissioner we met in a TOS Episode. If somebody had an In with Paramount, I 'd suggest getting in touch with them to see what's up with this project. From the look & the "feel" I'd say we've indeed got either another movie or TV series in the works. from one of the actors list as a major charcter(Marsters) it might be TV as the Actor was in the Buffy The Vampire TV series & is set to be on the new season of the Spin off from that show, Angel, this fall. I'll ask on the WB board I'm on & see if anyone has heard anything there. The Flash

      Jerry L Seward <Jerry457@...> wrote:Jenn--

      Here's the link to the site that has my friend and his
      acquaintance confused:

      http://www.geocities.com/redhotz20032003/PHOENIX

      What do you think?

      Jerry

      --

      On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:47:35 -0700 "Next Jenn" <jenncole1@...>
      writes:
      Well Jerry,

      It would depend on who your friend is... :-) I'm part of a Trek fan
      video Internet series, and we have an upcoming episode that will feature
      three Cardassians, and while I am the director, we have held auditions
      for the Cardassian characters... Hmm, makes me kinda curious, like
      you... :-)

      However, I kinda doubt it has anything to do with oury series, as we've
      been around for just a tad over four years now.

      Anyone going to the creation show this weekend in Vegas? I'll be there.
      I'll be a volunteer worker bee, somewhere...

      Jenn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 4:07 PM
        > http://www.geocities.com/redhotz20032003/PHOENIX

        The fact that this is a geocities free page, combined with the
        misspelling of "hots" in the URL, leaves absolutely no doubt in my
        mind that this has nothing whatsoever to do with Paramount. And even
        if it had, the use of difficult-to-read-on-top-of background images
        such as those used at that site are also a dead giveaway that the site
        is not professionally-designed in any respect. And if *somehow* all
        those things weren't enough to convince me, the lack of "Copyright (C)
        2003, Paramount Pictures" or similar is extremely glaring.

        davidh