Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: New STAR TREK T.V. series?

  • loopholeskr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      It looks like fanfic to me.

      > Hi, Jerry, You're right it is confusing. It links to Paramount & to 2 other
      > websites I've never heard of. The break down of this project seems to set it
      > either after TNG or maybe during or after Voyager. It makes reference to Cmdr
      > Checkov & Capt. Archer & Cocharn & his "wife" the Ex-starfleet commissioner
      > we met in a TOS Episode. If somebody had an In with Paramount, I 'd suggest
      > getting in touch with them to see what's up with this project. From the look &
      > the "feel" I'd say we've indeed got either another movie or TV series in the
      > works. from one of the actors list as a major charcter(Marsters) it might be
      > TV as the Actor was in the Buffy The Vampire TV series & is set to be on the
      > new season of the Spin off from that show, Angel, this fall. I'll ask on the
      > WB board I'm on & see if anyone has heard anything there. The Flash
      >
      > Jerry L Seward <Jerry457@...> wrote:Jenn--
      >
      > Here's the link to the site that has my friend and his
      > acquaintance confused:
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/redhotz20032003/PHOENIX
      >
      > What do you think?
      >
      > Jerry
      >
      > --

    • Next Jenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Well, I must admit, I'm quite confused by this 'site'. However, I can't see this actually happening, but, hey, who knows! This is Hollywoodland after all, anything can happen! :-)

        Thanks for the link Jerry. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this, if anything, but, that's my opinion.

        Jenn