Reminder of Club Spoiler Policy

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Sep 1, 2000
      First welcome to our newest members, pjrandolph,
      Astro_Fan and Gary_Hall. The club membership has double in
      the last 3 months which is great! More people to talk
      about the books with.<br><br>I would just like to
      remind everyone of the clubs spoiler policy since many
      new members may not be aware of it. On a newly
      released title we ask that you keep in mind that the
      release date for new Trek books, depends on where you
      live. Members in countries other than the US usually
      get the books a month later than we do, and in some
      parts of the US it's harder to get a hold of the books
      than others.<br><br>Therefore if a book is recently
      published(within 3 months seems adequate) we ask that if you wish
      to discuss details of the plot of that book that you
      use a spoiler warning. If you would just add the word
      SPOILER to the subject line of your post, and add a few
      blank lines, then any members who have not had a chance
      to read the novel and do not want to know the
      details can skip your post. (I've noticed that yahoo
      needs you to type at least one character in a line and
      hit enter if you want to leave blank lines at the
      beginning of a post)<br><br>Okay, lecture over, thanks for
      helping make this club such a great place to indulge in
      our mutual enjoyment of the Trek universe.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002