Books I enjoy

  • spaci1701
    Message 1 of 3926 , Aug 31, 2000
      Another really good set of books are the Star
      Trek Logs by Alan Dean Foster. They're just
      novelizations of the animated series, but the events in the
      animated series are sometimes referred to in the books.
      I've watched most of TAS but it's really hard to get
      past the horribly cheesy animation, so the books are
      wonderful ways to enjoy the stories without the distraction
      of the cartoon. Besides, it's hard to take the
      series seriously when almost all of the guest stars
      sound so much like Scotty and Lwaxana Troi. I know they
      were on a low budget, but did James Doohan and Majel
      Barrett have to do ALL the voices?
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002