New Frontier-Opening Chapters

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Aug 13, 2000
      In September the two new novels in the New
      Frontier series will be released. The first chapter of
      each of the new books are available at the PsiPhi Star
      Trek Book Database for anyone who would like to read
      them. You can read them safely without spoilers. The
      entire first chapter of each is available. Sure gives
      you the flavor of each of these new New Frontier
      adventures. I know I can't wait to get my hands on them! Just
      follow the links.<br><br>New Frontier
      #10-Renaissance<br><a href=http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/excerpt/0671042394.html target=new>http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/excerpt/0671042394.html</a>
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002